Sunday, May 01, 2005

Clearing the air

This morning when I was trying to get to sleep a huge thunder storm started up and it was amazing. I was sat there at 2am watching out my bedroom window seeing the lightning crashing down, with the wind blowing so hard and the thunder being so heavy and near, my house was vibrating. It felt fantastic and looked stunning, it was the end to the day I needed.

It got me thinking about when I was a kid and was scared of thunder storms.My parents always told me that it was just the clouds having an arguement with each other and it would be over soon. I really do wish this was the case, and it could work with people as well. The clouds have an arguement it then clears the air and you can move on. Where as if you have an arguement with a human the negative points of it and the emotions still linger in the air and they never quite disappear. Why can't we all be like clouds? Why can't we just move on? Why does every arguement seem to embed itself into the relationship? Why do arguements never quite disappear and always rear their heads again in the next arguement?

I think I just want to be a cloud...

2 Comments:

At 8:06 pm, May 02, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

It's all about egos Megs. People hang on to hurt as long as it suits their needs. Or they grow up. People need to learn how to communicate. It's not as hard as it sounds.

I wish I was a cloud...

 
At 1:54 pm, June 15, 2005, Blogger megs said...

same here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home