Friday, May 06, 2005

general election

Well as everyone knows we had our general election yesterday and guess what tony bliar got back in-big suprise!! But before this election I have never really been interested in politics and I'm still not to a certain extent. But trying to make a judged decision who to vote for was hard, it wasn't until i put the cross in the box that i had decided who to vote for. But how much deception was going on was just scary. Parties not telling you exactly what they were going to do,the oure deception. Can any of them ever be trusted to run the country? I don't think so. I just hope that one of my old school friends who wanted to get into politics does it and gets there and actually makes some sense in society.
Well looks like as soon as I get my BSc I am leaving this country, where to I dont know but staying with labour running the country isn't good. So even if I wanted to stay to do my MSc there is no way I would even be able to afford it. So the point is where do I go......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home