Thursday, August 04, 2005

I know I haven't posted for ages, I haven't been around and at the moment I am away so haven't had the chance to properly post. There is a lot to explain at some point, a magor thing has changed since last posting and that is I now have a boyfriend who is a total sweetheart-WOOHOO!!!!

Anyway these are some of the pics sent to me from my leaving bash and our ranger weekend away. It is so typical us, party, coffee & gossiping and standing in the black mountains in the rain - he he!

http://www.sendpix.com/albums/05072805/8xwn0ikk77/

5 Comments:

At 8:04 am, August 04, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

Awwww...that's awesome Megs!

 
At 8:07 am, August 04, 2005, Blogger megs said...

thanks - we will just see what will happens though it could all go terribly wrong in 14 days time.

 
At 8:13 am, August 04, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

Why? In 14 days, wut will happen?

 
At 8:15 am, August 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!

FAME I'm gonna live forever! lol

 
At 6:08 am, August 08, 2005, Blogger megs said...

Dano - my exams results come out then and decide whether I get to stay in this country.
Suzi - Yup that is why I haven't been around.
Rachel- Thankyou I will enjoy it as best as I can!
Jon - I'm gonna learn how to fly!HIGH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home