Friday, July 15, 2005

Today I finally finished the song I have been writing, still don't think it's any good. It has frustrated me so much trying to finish it. I was good in my head at the beginning but my mood changed and trying to finish it has been really difficult but I got there I guess. But it may be put in a bin very soon but at least I finished it I guess.

I've realized that writing at the moment is really cathartic. It may not make any sense to anyone else but it gets it out of my head for a bit. It's like the poem I wrote lastnight it wasn't good but in my head it made the point I needed to make. And today I sat and wrote a huge letter to my brother about so many things I have been wanting to tell him, I don't think I will ever send it to him but it made me feel better just for writing it. Then he doesn't have to know how much I really miss him and stuff.

Don't know what I am gonna do this weekend but hopefully will be going out and getting trashed again.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 am, July 21, 2005, Blogger megs said...

That is such great advice!! Thankyou so much. I may just put it away and change it if I ever get back into that mood again. I don't know we will see it's at the bottom of a box now anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home