Friday, July 08, 2005

YAY!!! I've just found out that Beth decided to go to Italy for a week on the weekend so she is ok!!

This is all so bloody fucked up! The number of deaths is up into the 50s now but is still rising as they cant get into one of the train carriages cos the tunnel apparently is too unsafe. The critical list is still in the 40s. There are so many people wandering round London right now trying to find their loved ones who are missing with appeals going out on the radio, television and newspapers all the time How the hell can anyone do anything like this?! I'm just holding out that karma wins through in the end.

My phone went off at 5am this morning with a message from my sister in law. Apparently they had been driving back from a rodeo type thing and had just gone past a field with moose bulls in it. So it made them think of me and they had to text me to tell me about it. I want to go on adventures with them as my brother always seems to be finding moose. For those of you who don't know I have a huge obsession with moose. It has made my day that Brian and Charly remember the random things about me.

For a couple of months now I have had this recurring dream. And it happened again lastnight. Each time it has the same theme and most of the events are the same just little details change. The first couple of times I had this dream, it didn't bother me because I've had recurring dreams before. But now I have had it 5 times and its just weirding me out. I know exactly what its about and that its my inner dreams/desires which I cant share with people. In the beginning everytime I had this dream it made me happy and it still does to a certain extent but it makes me so sad now as well. Because I know the only way these things will ever happen is in my dreams. However hard I wish for them to happen they just wont. I hope I quit dreaming this stupid dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home