Thursday, July 07, 2005

Well so far it's 700 injured and 39 dead. They still haven't begun to announce the amounts of deaths from the bus but it has been said that the state of the bodies are just bad. The police have said they don't think it's over yet. And that they had no warning. There are even more problems still this evening as they think they may have found a new group of people trapped in the underground. I still can't get hold of my friend and I am honestly getting worried now.
All day it has felt like a movie going on in front of us but it isn't a movie and this is real people and real times.
I wish there was something I could do to help all these people who have been affected so badly. All I can do right now is send my love and thoughts to the victims.

1 Comments:

At 4:22 am, July 09, 2005, Blogger Spencer said...

I think they're right. It's not over. This will be going on for quite a long time. But Londoners have gotten through worse and more desperate times. How many different English cities got bombed in WWII? And they just picked up and moved on. Rebuilt. I think the overall reaction from London will be a lot different than most other places.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home