Sunday, May 15, 2005

It has finally begun

Well the beginning of the end in cheltenham finally began today with the first set of goodbye's. Our neighbor's who have been family friends for 30 years or more are leaving in the wee hours to go to France for 6 months. So by the time they come back we will all be gone.
When we left we were all crying. Even people who aren't that major in my life make this all so hard!
So my blackmailing point to my parents may have some significance as of this afternoon.
Me being the selfish daughter I am have said to them that if it's this hard to say goodbye to them, how hard will it be to say goodbye to really close family friends, people who are like my parents "best friends".And if they think that is hard then they have to think of them plus my sister& her husband at the airport, having to say their goodbye's to me before going through security, to leave on a plane for me not to see them for however long.

I didn't think today would effect me so much but seeing how it has. I really doubt now whether I am strong enough to get through all of this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home