Sunday, May 22, 2005

Nature's reflection

The weather yesterday and today has been great. We have had torrential rain, with hail, continuous thunderstorms with occasional flashes of lightening. It has been great. It was just like mother earth was reflecting how I felt and my total mood.
Everyone else seemed to really unlike the weather, where as I think it has been beautiful. The rain just pouring and pouring, with mixtures of thunder joining it now and again. When the thunder came the rain got heavier. But the rain was continuous, some of it was really light right up to pure hail. I noticed though that people outside in this weather, start to speed their walking up when the rain got heavier. Where as I ended up doing the opposite, I just slowed down and wanted to be in for as long as possible.
It felt just like me. Mother earth knew how I felt and just had to make sure everyone knew as well. The continuous tears, all day - every day. But they get stronger with the anger and frustration. Then they just pour out and there is nothing I can do to stop them. Then I break and my anger comes out and everyone around hears it. But even when the anger fades away the tears are still there and still flow. When will the tears dry up? When will I start feeling the sunshine again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home