Tuesday, May 17, 2005

People who think they know you so well

I had to go to dinner lastnight with someone who used to be a very important person in my life. However the problem is she still thinks she is, but in actual fact she hasn't got a clue who I am or what I need anymore. But she still thinks she knows me inside out and a couple of glasses of wine will make me tell her everything that is happening in my life and all my inner thoughts and feelings.
Well big surprise I don't work like that. So then she goes on to tell me that I am on my self destructive path again, I am hurting myself and everyone around me all over again. Oh and I'm the one who is studying psychology and should be able to figure all this out. Yeah I am the one who is studying psychology and you never have-so quit lecturing me!
I know exactly what is happening with me, without someone who knows only part of what is going on and thinks she knows the rest, telling me what I am thinking & feeling and how I am living my life.

I just want my little cave and I need it NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home