Monday, August 08, 2005

Catch up

Well this is explanation time; I finally got home last night. So much for the plan of me going away for a long weekend! 10 days later I come home, I wish I wasn’t here though. Basically we got together during last week and I didn’t want to come home and leave him. Sarah gave him my number and we had been talking for a few weeks and then met up and decided to make a go of it. We have both decided that life is too short; if I do have to move to Canada we will deal with that if it comes. I know its hard him not being close as I am feeling it really badly today. But as I see it the time we do get to share together will just be more special and we will value it more. They do say that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Things with Jon are so good and I can’t quite believe it is real. He has treated me like a complete princess and made me feel the happiest I have felt in such a long time. I feel like such a spoilt brat right now as he spent far too much money on me. He keeps doing these surprises, which is so utterly cute. The first was telling me to go upstairs and get changed cos he was taking me out for dinner, he took me to a posh Chinese restaurant and it was so special because it was the first proper date I had ever been taken on. The next day he took me bowling and I wooped his butt at it- he he he! Don’t think he was too impressed with that but there we go. He also got me a beautiful bunch of flowers; they were dark velvet looking red roses with pink carnations and baby’s breath. They were so lovely I have a pic of them now on my mobile wallpaper cos I couldn’t bring them back with me.

But nothing could quite top the surprise he had for me on Saturday. He wouldn’t tell me where we going eventually we got to London Charring Cross and me being the dosey person I am couldn’t figure out what it was famous for. So he got me in a black cab and said to the driver can we go to the Aldwych, and the driver said what is on there. So he told him it was Fame. So at that point I’m in total shock and start hyperventilating, I couldn’t believe he was taking me to my ultimate dream. Seeing Fame at the West End has been one of my dreams for so many years. Anyway it got so much better we ended up getting seats 6 rows from the front right in the middle. It was absolutely amazing and I loved every single minute of it and Jon taking me to see it made it 1000 times better than it could ever be. Anyway he bought me a mug so every morning I can have my coffee in and think of fame and him. (Plus he also gave me his cd of the soundtrack as I didn’t have it, I’ve know listened to it like 6 times and am loving it so much.) We then went for a walk and ended up having dinner in Leicester Square, and he got me 3 roses in the middle of dinner as well. They are gorgeous and our now sat beside my bed. It was the best date ever!! I told him he is going to be very hard pushed to ever beat it.

And then yesterday just before I got on the train he gave me a really cute teddy bear which I had seen while we had been shopping as another surprise.

I have never felt how I feel about him with anyone else. He has accepted me for me with all my baggage and crap. He hasn’t tried to change me and he can even deal with me first thing in the morning (he is very brave!). It’s so nice to have a guy who is different and doesn’t just want one thing out of me. Who actually wants to be with me and hasn’t run for the hills. We are very similar in certain ways but very different in other ways and I personally think that’s what makes us fit together so well.

But today has been hard cos I am missing him like hell. I just hope I can see him again in a couple of week’s time. I am just hoping now from the bottom of my heart that I have got the grades I need so I can stay and don’t have to leave him.

My sister and my parents have decided that I am seriously happy right now and they haven’t seen me this happy in ages and they are right cos I really am!

I’m sorry if I sound completely loved up and mushy.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 pm, August 08, 2005, Blogger megs said...

awwwww birdie is not allowed to cry!!!

Big hugs to birdie!!!
MI MI MI MI MI MI

Miss you 2 sweetie as u know!

 
At 5:43 pm, August 08, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

Yikes! I was gonna comment and say Awwwwww you guys sound cute, but I seem to have wandered into a pet store.

 
At 5:29 am, August 09, 2005, Blogger megs said...

Sorry dano, reading this you must want a sick bucket. You see it would be fine and not sound like a pet store if the birdie came back with me but that wasn't allowed! So just blame jon - he he!

And Jon if birdie is on the street, there will be serious butt kickage going your way!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home