Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Exams and life

Well in just over 13 hours my first final exam begins for college. If I don't get a decent mark on this exam after doing it for 3 years now I am stuffed for uni next year!
But it is so different at college this year than last year. Faye told me on monday she is getting married on 3rd July. So she is so relaxed about it all and hasn't been doing the scary thing in our lecturers. Which has actually helped I think. She has asked me to go to the wedding, she has also asked me to do a reading during the ceremony. It's all a bit scary especially as I'm her only student who has been invited..However the invite is for me and a guest. Well the person I wanted to ask and I know would actually really enjoy it- I couldn't ask him. I know he wouldn't be able to go so I have asked another friend instead. But I am now dreading going. I hate how I look right now, and the friend I am taking with me is like a size 8/10. Well I am not that size and I'm going to look like a huge whale in comparison, plus having to go up in front of everyone as well. It's just bad- but I promised faye I would do this for her so I have to face my demons and do it.
Maybe if I can do the reading successfully and get over my fears there, then I might be able to tell this guy exactly how I feel about him. And I won't just have to hide behind our friendship anymore.
Only time will tell.

More revision for me and maybe I might get some sleep before my exam tomorrow afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home