Friday, May 27, 2005

Last year at college, faye asked me if I would be one the participants in her PhD study about young adults who self harm. Being the stupid person I am I agreed to do it and that was that. Until this September when she asked if I would do a case study of myself to add to it. So we sat down together and wrote it-bahhh that was a bad memory.
Well anyway a couple of months ago, faye then asked me again if she could interview me for an extra piece of research she was doing on her PhD about psychology students suffering from mental health disorders. Well stupidly again I agreed to do it, and it wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be. So I stupidly thought it was all over until this morning when I received an email from her saying

"I was wondering if you could write a brief case study about yourself and how studying psychology has helped and hindered you -about 200 words. Because my lecturers want more information from the students I used."

So I have told her I will do it. I have no idea what to write and writing about myself is just scary. I know how hard it's going to be having to write about my past and present issues in more detail from what I have already said. I don't know if I have the strength or energy to do this right now. But I owe faye too much not to do it. I am giving myself until Tuesday to do it, so if there are any changes needed to be made I can do it by Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home