Thursday, May 26, 2005

Well one exam down 5 still to go

Well somehow I did my exam, I got 3 hours sleep which I'm impressed by cos I really thought I wouldn't get any. I got rid of my caffeine shakes before the exam which was good. But I think it was the nicotine fix before the exam that made it ok.

The exam actually went well, well as well as they can. The paper was good, and faye had successfully predicted all the topics that would come up. That has to be a first I think! I feel a lot better about it than I did last time. I messed at least one of the questions up cos I named a study but wrote the findings of another one with it. But it was only 5 marks so hopefully it won't be that bad. I will just have to wait until August 17th to find out now.

It seemed so strange today I had to say goodbye's to peeps at college. I won't have anymore AS lessons, and my mates in that group finish their exams tomorrow. So I won't see them at college again. I may not be good friends with some of the people in my group but I am gonna miss them, they were a good laugh. Hopefully we can meet up after our exams results come out and go out for a drink, cos there will be a couple of us leaving.
I'm actually quite envious of them, cos the rest of them will all be together next year for A2, but I refuse to go back for a fourth year. But hopefully when I visit cheltenham I will be able to catch up with them all.

I found out today that they have decided to give us half term next week so I get the week off which is really good. Which gives me 22 days to learn the whole of this years A2 course. As I have to retake the clinical and criminal papers-hopefully I can actually pass them this time.

So 22 days to go and that will be the end of my college life.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 pm, May 26, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

Nicotine...Oh sweet dark mother I've come to suckle at your breast once more. Anyway I'm glad to hear it went ok. I'm also glad to hear you got some sleep. Enjoy this time Megs, you don't have to grow up just yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home