Friday, June 17, 2005

The adrenaline has stopped

Well I have had my exam this morning and it was an evil paper!! I blagged my way through most of the child paper, making up studies as I went along and by the sounds of it I wasn't the only person who did it either. And the essay question on cultural factors that affect child peer relationships- what the hell?!!!! Serious waffling happened there with lots of blagging, here's hoping I got some sort of marks.
I'm not the only one who hated the paper either and my friends have the same attitude as me about it. But we seem to be the peeps who are older than the rest of them or who are retaking the year like I am. The rest of our group just don't seem to understand that this is our last chance, if we don't get the marks we don't go to uni. They can retake next year but it's not possible for us, we have to start paying stupid amounts of money to do the course next year just cos we are over 19.GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only good thing about the exam though was that we had a really cute avigilator. Faye and me were joking before hand saying lets hope we have a cute avigilator cos it will make it less painful and we walk in the room and there he was- WOOHOO!!!!! It was so funny he seemed really intimidated by the fact that he was stuck in a room with 15 girls who were all thinking-hmmm we have some good eye candy happening here. He seemed so relieved when it was all over. One of my mates said to me afterwards you should of taken the other paper just to be able to sit in a room looking at him for another 90 minutes. But however cute he was I couldn't deal with that torture of sitting another paper.
Oh I also found out today that one of my friends is receiving an award next week for high academic achievement so we have decided we will suffer through the torture together. But faye had told her about I about 2 months ago and told her not to tell me cos she wanted to tell me herself. Well she never told me and she thought she had. But I also found out the torture of the award ceremony gets worse as faye has to write a bit about us to be read out before we get given this award- THIS IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially as I found out what the award is for, apparently is for students who have extenuating circumstances but still try to achieve at that subject. Which basically means, meg its taken you 3 years to do a 2 year course, you might still fail the course but at least you tried. oh what a wonderful award to be looking forward to be getting!! I wish I had never agreed to go now-RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time for a power nap and then fill up on more caffeine before going shopping for an outfit for faye's wedding-grrrrrr!!!! Could this day get any worse even if it tried!

2 Comments:

At 2:41 pm, June 17, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

Mmmmm...waffles.

 
At 3:42 pm, June 17, 2005, Blogger megs said...

ooooo so good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home