Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The shock in the post

Well this morning was like every morning until the post arrived. Where I had a letter from college asking me to attend a Celebrations Evening next week. As my course leaders - Faye &Ali have chosen me to be awarded with The Endeavour Award for Psychology. I showed the letter to my parents and they seemed really happy. My mum shocked me with her reaction though cos she said to me "It says on here that you can take 2 guests, does this mean that you will actually allow me and dad to come with you?" I couldn't believe that she said that, and that I have made them feel like I wouldn't let them come to this.
But to be honest I am still in complete shock that they chose me, I know so many other people on my courses who deserve this award so much more than me. I think an in depth conversation with faye will be coming soon, cos I would like to know why they chose me.I think they are totally off their heads for choosing me, maybe the wedding stuff has made her judgment go wonky. Who knows!!!
Well on another note my friend can't come with me to the wedding after all cos she is going to Barbados, so looks like I am going by myself. This could be an interesting day ahead of me.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 pm, June 15, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

Congrats Megs! Good job. Kharma loves you.

 
At 2:20 pm, June 15, 2005, Blogger megs said...

Thankyou - I don't deserve it but thanks anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home