Wednesday, June 08, 2005

dead squirrel

I woke up this morning realy badly, I was woken up from a dream by the my phone ringing. But that dream i didn't want to wake up from. I can't believe this dream got to me so much, I was actually crying in my sleep. That can't be right?! But I wish my dream was true. Even thinking about it now, it's brings a lump to my throat. I wish I could just go back to sleep and keep living that dream over and over again.

There is so much i wnat to write about right now but I don't know how to get it down in words. These last couple of days have been so heavy, I have realised so much about myself which just scares the crap out of me. I've also been finding out the truth of what people really think baout me when I'm like this. And how fucked up everyone is figuring out I am.

Maybe I will write about it later, maybe I won't. I don't think anyone reading this needs to know how fucked up I really am, cos they will of already figured it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home