Friday, June 10, 2005

Where to go from here

Well with everything hitting a head things have changed. As of this morning I have been withdrawn from my clinical and criminal exam next Friday. Which faye actually thought was a good plan so I didn't have any problems doing that but it also means that if I mess up my other 2 exams I won't be going to university.
I spoke to my doctor this morning and right now I want to punch his lights in. He has decided that I am not depressed and just suffering from anxiety and tension. And that I need to talk things out. But my counsellor can't see me now for 4/5 weeks so what am I meant to do? Just sit here feeling worse day by day. So I asked him why he won't give me medication again and he decided that he doesn't trust me that I won't do something "stupid" with them. Does he not think though that if I wanted to do something"stupid" I could get hold of other medication and do it anyway! And the longer I stay feeling like this the more likely that prospect could happen. Because I don't know how many more times I can fight those urges anymore.
So me being me was just getting completely pissed off by this point, and asked him what he classifies symptoms of someone being depressed. So every single thing he listed I am feeling and going through right now. And I have told him, but it just shows he doesn't listen. So I ended up having an arguement with him cos I'm sick of this. How come my lecturer can figure see what is happening, my friends in other fucking countries can see what is happening, and my family can see it. But he can't?!! And he is the one who is meant to be trained to spot these things!!
I have now hit a wall with him now and don't know how I am going to get past it. I have completely broken down in front of him, now had an argument with him and still he doesn't get it. What the hell has to happen before he will realize I need him to help me...
I rang my mom this morning and told her what he had said, and she has the same thinking. What will it take for him to understand I need help and we both thought the same thing and it wasn't a good thing to happen for him to realize it.
I am speaking to my counsellor this evening and I'm going home tomorrow. Who knows what will happen from here, but right now I can't see a path ahead. I just want someone to understand what is happening and give me the help I need right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home