Monday, June 13, 2005

Friendship

Tonight I was meant to be at rangers but I couldn't face it. I don't need the girls picking up even more that there is a problem right now. I also couldn't face seeing heather again and sitting there for nearly 2 hours being all smiley and happy and pretending that everything was fantastic. I don't have the energy to keep that mask up right now.
I have realized today how much of a crap friend I am being to everyone right now. I forgot my oldest friend's exam results on Friday. I nearly forgot my friends birthday 2moro until she told me 2nite when it is. I'm seeing my closest friend from college for the first time in nearly 4 weeks 2moro. I'm meant to be organizing Faye's hen night with my other lecturer but haven't even made a start on it yet and have left it up to Ali. One of my friends in Sweden has had huge problems with her work and I haven't been there for her. I am letting everyone down right now and I don't know how to fix it.
Yet again I have let everyone down, how much is this everything repeating itself again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home