Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dreading exams

Tomorrow I have my penultimate psychology exams, child psychology and research methods. I think it will be ok, well I'm hoping it will be ok anyway. As long as tonight I can finally get my head round Bowlby's Attachment theory and remember all the ethics for research on humans & animals, I think it will be ok. But it will all be over by 10.45am tomorrow morning. So I know have under 11 hours to cram before I enter the evil exam room. So tonight I think will be lots of caffeine and lots of mind maps and essay plans. Sleep is not an option right now but I can crash out after I get back from the exam.

I'm really hacked off right now because my mobile has officially died and I was meant to be getting a phonecall from my counsellor this evening. This is just my luck, the night I hopefully might be getting some answers and some help my flippin phone dies! I'm just hoping I can get it fixed tomorrow, or borrow another handset from a friend and hope she tries phoning me again tomorrow night. So much for things working themselves out.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 pm, June 16, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

Good Luck!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home