Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The final cramming session

Tonight is the final push of cramming before my final exam tomorrow afternoon. So another night of caffeine and lack of sleep ahead for me but hey ho. I can't quite believe that after 3 years tomorrow it will be all over. No having to go back to GLOSCAT except for stupid award evening crappy thing on thursday evening. I was talking to Vix tonight we have both been at good old Doscat for 3 years now and neither of us can quite believe its going to be all over. I've had lectures with her for 3 years now and I can't believe its all over. I still haven't told her of any of my others mates about my award thing so I am hoping faye keeps her mouth shut about it tomorrow cos I really don't need them finding out about it. It's scary vix and me realised that in the whole of my A2 group I am the only person moving away to go to uni in september, the rest of them are either taking years out, going to uni in cheltenham or doing faye's part time degree course back at Doscat. It's made me think that in 12 weeks time I will be leaving Cheltenham and leaving them all behind. Not a great thought right now.

2 Comments:

At 7:14 pm, June 21, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

Good luck sweetie!

 
At 9:28 am, June 22, 2005, Blogger megs said...

Thankyou hun, it must of been your luck that got me through it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home