Thursday, August 18, 2005

Well the results are out!

This morning was judgement time and time seriously dragged out. But I finally got the little envelope which I needed. Well I needed a D overall to get my place at Salford Uni. Well the results are - in AS psych I got B's in all 3 papers and in my A2 papers I got a C, D and U (but I knew about that one already!). So overall I got a C, meaning Salford Uni here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so over the moon about it people don't quite get it. Faye was with me when I opened the envelope and she was so happy for me even though she already knew my result. But as I said to her without her support fot the last 3 years I would never of been able to achieve it.
I then rang my parents and they were really happy for me. Then I rang Jon and he was so happy for me he was nearly in tears. Not only did I get better results than I thought I would and got into uni, Jon and I can really make a go of things. I then spoke to Lotta and told her and she was in tears cos she was so happy for me.
I think the best bit was when I got home and had the letter from UCAS waiting for me for me to accept my place at Salford Uni- it was then certain and I was over the moon. Well I still am!
So tonight I am going out and celebrating and hopefully getting trashed out of my head. Oh and hopefully getting hold of my brother to let him know the news.
But today I have realised I may be really happy about it and my friends are happy about it, but my family seem to be doing this we are happy for you but not being overly happy becuase they were hoping I would go with them. But there we go time for them to finally realise it's not going to happen!

3 Comments:

At 1:35 pm, August 18, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

Yay! drinking! Congrats on your marks. Yay! drinking!

 
At 3:59 pm, August 18, 2005, Blogger megs said...

Thanks hun. Yeah go drinking just made me go on a huge downer which is so nice right now.

 
At 8:37 am, August 23, 2005, Blogger megs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home