Wednesday, June 22, 2005

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all over my final exam has come and gone. It actually went quite well, all the things that I wanted to come up came up. It was just such a great paper!!! The 6 approaches with the research methods and there contributions to psychology, the nature/nurture debate and good old Milgram with ethical guidelines. And doing my AS a couple of weeks ago has helped with it so much. I am actually surprised about how much I actually remembered about it all.
So yeah no more doscat for me!!!! After 3 years it is such a good feeling to be finished!
It was so funny in the car back from college, heidi and me just had the music on full blast, windows down and bopping along. We were so hyper it was just funny! The summer is here and I am determined to enjoy it. The celebrations are being put on hold until friday where it will be huge piss up with faye's hen night and us finishing our exams.
But before that I have the evilness of the award ceremony tomorrow night, I am dreading it so much!!!!!!! Let's see how much of a fool I make of myself tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 2:29 pm, June 22, 2005, Blogger Spencer said...

Don't ever worry about making a fool of yourself. Much better to just be yourself (foolish or not) and let the people who hate that about you go away on their own. And congrats!

 
At 3:52 pm, June 22, 2005, Blogger megs said...

Thankyou even though I dont deserve it. Thankyou for your wisdomful words I will try my best.

 
At 4:36 pm, June 22, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

Yay! That is someone elses problem. You'll do fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home