Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tiny Threads

Everything is now becoming far too real for my liking. And I don't know if I am strong enough to cope with all of it anymore. Everything was all going to well and now it's all just crumbling away in my hands. I can't even trust my own judgment anymore and I think I may have been making the wrong decisions about a lot of stuff lately. I know I have made so many mistakes on my judgment before how can I trust it now.
My student loan still hasn't been sorted 2 months after I put my form in and I don't know if I will get it in time now for when I have to leave for Uni. My room at the university fell through over the weekend because it was a bank holiday weekend so I had to make a new application yesterday and they all have to be sorted by tomorrow. My bank has decided they have to open a new account for me, which means I then have to change my details with everything else when my new account is set up. It's all just falling apart at the seams.
We had a final evaluation done on the house yesterday and apparently we have got people coming to see the house later this week or at the beginning of next week. I'm still packing boxes, filling holes in the walls and then have to paint it all. The way things are going they really could be gone by the end of October and that scares the hell out of me right now.
We have also been trying to look into flights and stuff for me to go over and see them at Christmas but as it is already the flights are basically non - existent for the time I need because it's over the holiday period. So I may not be seeing them at Christmas and I don't know if I can cope having to wait over 7 months without seeing any of them. Knowing that they are all spending Christmas together and seeing each other regularly.
I honestly don't see me being strong enough to cope with it all. Over the summer even more people have seemed to disappear from my life and I know the number of people I have got over here is growing smaller and smaller all the time. Maybe this just shows truly what kind of person I am. If I cant keep my friends I have had here for so long what chance have I got of making friends at uni.
Everything just seems to be hanging on tiny threads at the moment and one by one they are all breaking around me. I just don’t know how much longer the thread is going to last before it all breaks for the last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home