Thursday, September 01, 2005

Crunch time

Things have changed so much in the last 24 hours and the changes will become permanent after a couple of phonecalls. But basically the long and short of today was I hit crunch time and I had to make a decision about what I was definitely doing. And I think I shocked a few people because I've decided that I'm going to move to Canada. Which also meant that Jon and I broke up as well this evening.
Anyway I will explain it all properly later but right now I need some sleep because my brain is frazzled and my energy is completely gone. I never want to have to make crappy choices like that again!

3 Comments:

At 7:49 am, September 02, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

You'll be stronger tomorrow! and you won't regret the choice(s) you made either.

 
At 9:54 am, September 02, 2005, Blogger megs said...

I hope your right hun and I have to say right now I'm not regretting making this decision. So maybe I have finally got the right decision for me, but only time will tell....

 
At 8:21 am, September 05, 2005, Blogger megs said...

That is seriously one cool reaction- Thankyou hun !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home