Thursday, October 06, 2005

Brain in a blender!

I have wanted for so many days now but everytime I try to I just don't have the words. I don't have the words to explain how I feel or to make sense of what I am thinking.

My head just feels like someone has put it into a blender and I am now meant to make some sense of it.

I booked my flights last Friday. I am now going to Canada without the rest of my family. They will eventually be coming over when the house is sold and sorted but I am going by myself before them. I fly out on the 8th December and will be moving in with my brother and his family for the first month or so until I get the money together to rent my own apartment.

But before that I am going to go have fun in Sweden for a month and spend some quality chill out time with my friends over there. Go and be me for a while where people except me for me. It's what I need right now! So I leave on the 1st November and come back the the 30th November. I am was very impressed I got my flights including tax for £30 (return).

Not happy- last night they were meant to show the opening night of the NHL but they decided to put flippin motor cross trials on instead! So now I have to wait until next week to see if they show any of the highlights! Damn rude television programmers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home