Thursday, September 15, 2005

Today I've carried on decorating my room, I'm pretty much half way through it now but I have all the difficult bits left to do. And tomorrow I have to play with lining paper - which will be interesting. But I do like how it's coming on though cos waking up every morning it feels like waking up in the sky which is really nice. Hopefully I will have it finished by Tuesday at the very latest and then can go make a start on the dining room or the spare room.

House update- well we had someone come look at the house again this morning and they are sending a surveyor around so that is quite hopeful. Plus one of the other people who came to see it on Tuesday got in touch with us and was asking about prices for extensions etc and he said he would talk to his builders but he was still happy with the price we are asking so that is looking up as well. But I'm not going to start to count our chickens quite yet.

This afternoon I did something I haven't done in a long time. I ended up meeting up with a good friend I used to go to school with cos he is leaving for uni on Sunday. Anyway we ended up just having this jamming session for a few hours and it was just like going back 3/4 years to how it used to be back then. He was really surprised that it happened (in a good way) cos he hadn't heard me sing since year 11. But he seemed genuinely happy that I was back into my music again. We had such a good laugh, it was great and I felt so much better afterwards. It was the release I needed. Even rich said I seemed better afterwards even if I did have the red puffy eyes and husky throat.

I was looking back at old posts on here from when I first started and the first couple of months. And I have realized the posts recently are very similar to the ones back then. The same issues, thoughts and actions all over again. Just seems like I'm going in a continuous circle and the past is repeating itself yet again for the millionth time. So I think it's time I figure out how to break from the circle.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 pm, September 16, 2005, Blogger megs said...

Well looks like I'm going insane then. That's good to know!

(( Hugs ))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home