Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Question Time:
Does anyone know the score of the Edmonton/Canucks game on saturday night?

How do you pack everything you need to move country into 35kgs?

I realised today I only have 27 days left in England until I move and I am now officially scared. I don't think it had hit me properly what I am actually doing but it has now. I don't regret the decision I have made, but it scares me so much. This is so not a me thing to do, go off to a new country, with barely no money, no job, no permanent plans and no friends near by. I think I am completely off my rocker doing this! I think the insanity has finally taken over.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 am, October 13, 2005, Blogger Dano said...

4-3 for the Oilers in a shootout! Ya!

 
At 12:31 pm, October 13, 2005, Blogger megs said...

Thanks Dano!!Sounds like it would of been a good game to watch then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home